Monday 18 November 2013

Addicted to NO

I like No sometimes, in fact I think I can’t l live without it because it makes Yes even more desirable, I have been forever chasing Yes, but No, has always been by my side.

When I eventually catch up to Yes, I am so darn tied, and sick of chasing that I find that I don’t even know what I am going to do with Yes. Things are much easier with No, and its easy to get comfortable here but I know what to do with it, change it into a Yes, a big fat one.

Once I get my Yes, it’s then on to the next one. Sometimes you’ll need to say Yes to someone, for the rest of your life, day in day out but before you can do that, you need to practice saying Yes to yourself quite  number times, to make the process a lot easier. It’s a choice, like all joys of life. 

Sometimes when you get your Yes, then you have to move on to less greener pastures, I don‘t know about you, but sometimes it feels like, we not on this earth to party away, without getting any work done.


As the long the is NO, the will be a YES, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment